Friday 5 July 2013

Cupcake bouquet

Share it Please
Good morning all!! Wow the weather has finally picked up! Bring on summer! So I thought I'd do a quick post to share what me and Carly go up to on Saturday. It was her friends birthday and we made her a cupcake bouquet! The idea came from the BBCGoodFood magazine and WOW! Carly made the sponge which was vanilla and orange then I did the piping. We had to change the piping as we couldn't find the 5 point star nozzle that was recommend by the recipe. We did buy another wired nozzle after watching some YouTube videos on how to pipe flowers but it was a disaster. The using for the recipe was rubbish so we just went with a colored butter cream. I'd anyone knows of a good video or something that can teach me how to pipe flowers and other things please let me know! As time was running short I went for the usual swirls and it was pretty effective once all put together. Carly's friend Cat helped do the leaves and took the pictures that I have used, thank you!
If anyone would like me and Carly to make something like this for you please contact me. We can do a number of colours/flavors in this design and a selection of other ideas and savory cupcakes that i will be posting on a cupcake page on here soon :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow The Author