Wednesday 31 October 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!

Share it Please

Happy Halloween all!! I'm so excited it is my favourite time of the year!! Sad thing is I'm not really celebrating it properly until Saturday. But that's ok because me and Carly are carving our pumpkins tonight!!
I've just realised it been a while since my last post tut tut! I have been rather busy! 

Today I sorted out our living room table bowl...


So Last weekend Carly, her mum Carol and I did a Car Boot Sale again. This time it was totally AWFUL ;(
On Saturday we spent the afternoon making Halloween Cupcakes to sell at the car boot and had a bit of a mare making Orange coloured frosting. Please note DO NOT mix red and yellow food colouring liquid (the cheap stuff from the super market) until you nearly have your colour!. You will use too much and it WILL taste FOUL as we discovered. So we had a trip to our local Cake Baking shop and got Orange food colouring gel, which is totally amazing. 


This is with Orange Gel, AMAZING :D

So we made some super cool as Cupcakes and were really chuffed with them. 

Sunday morning we got to the Car Boot and set up and made everything look really pretty. We even now have Cupcake Cases to sell them in and keep covered from germs. Everything was all nice and lovely until the table opposite us was a Cupcake Stall!! We found out the Car boot was in fact a Car Boot mixed with 'Market Stalls'. Which we were not happy with at all! We weren't there to make a living from the Cupcakes we are doing it for fun but she was there to making a living and we were soooo angry! At the end of the Car Boot we only sold a few which was very disheartening, but we will come back next year bigger and better than ever and bucks Car Boots wont know wha's hit them!

My Handmade Aprons


Cute Button Hearts with my little Handmade books and Our Cakes

CAKE!!
Chocolate sponge with homemade jam filling and orange coloured frosting with a homemade spider/web on top.
Red Velvet Sponge with home made strawberry jam filling and homemade fluff topping and our jam to make it look like brains :D








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow The Author